Retail, Hospitality & Tourism Talent Network
RHTTN North is responsible for developing Targeted Industry Partnerships (TIPs) in the following regions:
- Northwest: Hunterdon, Morris, Somerset, Sussex, and Warren Counties
- Northeast: Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Passaic, and Union Counties
RHTTN South is responsible for developing TIPs in the following regions:
- Coastal: Atlantic, Cape May, and Cumberland Counties
- Delaware River: Burlington, Camden, Gloucester, and Salem Counties
Both RHTTN North and South are responsible for collaborating and developing a shared TIP for the following region:
- Central: Mercer, Middlesex, Monmouth, and Ocean Counties
- RHT jobholding totaled 826,776 in 2016, or 24.4 percent of the state's private sector workers, a lower percentage than for the nation, which is 26.0 percent.
- Employment in Arts, Entertainment and Recreation has grown 74.7 percent over the last 26 years.
- The state set a record in 2016, with the tourism industry accounting for $44.1 billion in economic impact - an increase of more than 2.9 percent over the previous year.