Students with Disabilities
Pre-Employment Transition Services (PETS) can be provided for students with disabilities between the ages of 14-21. PETS consist of the following:
- Job exploration counseling
- Counseling and guidance services on comprehensive transition, vocational training, industry-recognized credential programs, and post-secondary school training
- Work-based learning experiences, internships, and apprenticeships
- Workplace readiness training to develop social skills and independent living skills
- Instruction in self-advocacy
These sevices are available to all students with disabilities, including students who are home-schooled.