Criteria and Process for Prospective New Jersey Career Connections Sites and Members
Do you want to become a member of the New Jersey Career Connections network?
- Does your organization currently provide job search assistance to the public for at least 15 hours per week?
- Do you have at least 3 computers on site?
- Will you be able to commit one staff/volunteer to 15 hours of New Jersey Career Connections website assistance each week?
- Will you commit to send that staff member/volunteer to a one-day training session?
- Will you commit to site visits both before and after becoming a member?
For more information
If you answered "yes" to the questions above, please contact Judith Loane, Partner Engagement Manager at Judith.Loane@dol.nj.gov for additional information.