New Jersey Career Connections logo
print button

DVRS Vendor Frequently Asked Questions

How do I become a vendor?

To become a vendor of New Jersey Division of Vocational Rehabilitation Services (DVRS) services, you will need to submit a Standard Vendor Application along with documents specific for the type of service to be offered. If your agency meets the basic criteria, a request for a letter of intent will be sent with additional information related to the service you wish to vend. New Jersey Administrative Code 12:51, Rules and Regulations for Community Rehbilitation Programs, contains additional criteria which must be met by all vendors, and your letter of intent must demonstrate compliance with the code. Please familiarize yourself with this entire section of the administrative code by visiting, clicking that you agree with the terms and conditions, and typing "12:51" into the search field.

How do vendors get paid?

All vendors are required to submit a W-9, letter of intent, and register for NJSTART. Payments are made via a fee-for-service voucher system, with the exception of Long-Term Follow-Along services.

How do I receive referrals?

After becoming an approved DVRS vendor, you may contact your local DVRS field office to receive referrals. DVRS does not guarantee referrals.

Who do I contact if I have questions about DVRS vendors?

If you have questions about DVRS vendors, please contact Cheryl Vail in DVRS Central Office at or 609-292-7396. Questions related to other state vendors outside of DVRS must be directed to the appropriate state entity.

How do I change my address, phone number, etc.?

Update your NJSTART profile and inform Cheryl Vail, the Community Rehabilitation Program (CRP) unit liaison, at of any changes.