Skills Partnership Program
Need to improve the skills of your employees?
Want to train your new hires in certain skills? Our Skills Partnership training grants offer employee training customized to meet your needs - worth up to $1,500 per trainee. The grants, awarded competitively, are subject to funding caps per entity, and may be used to on-the-job classroom training.
Who can apply for Skills Partnership training grants?
- Individual businesses in New Jersey
- A business organization, labor organization, or community organization
Who can provide the training?
- A qualified employee of the business
- A training provider listed on the Eligible Training Provider List (ETPL)
- A training provider approved by the New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development
How can my company apply for a grant?
A Business Representative will promptly contact you and will be your assigned liaison to assist you throughout the process.
For additional information
Workforce Development and Economic Opportunity