LinkedIn Account and Privacy Settings
You can manage your LinkedIn account and privacy settings from your “Settings & Privacy” page.
To access this page:
- Click the Me icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage.
- Select Settings & Privacy from the dropdown.
You can also type https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/ into your browser's address bar.
The Settings & Privacy page provides an overview of your account details at the top of the page, including your headline, number of connections, and what Premium accounts you currently have.
The Settings & Privacy page is organized into three tabs:
- The Account tab allows you to manage your account settings, such as adding email addresses, changing your password or language, and exporting your data.
- The Privacy tab covers all privacy and security settings related to what can be seen about you, what information can be used, and how you can make sure your account stays secure with two-step verification.
- The Communication tab houses your preferences for how LinkedIn and other parties are able to contact you, and how frequently you'd like to hear from us.
Click on the links below to get additional information on some key settings you can manage through the Settings & Privacy page:
- Changing Your Password
- Adding or Changing Email Addresses
- Adding and Removing Mobile Phone Numbers from Your Account
- Stopping or Changing Email Notifications
- Sharing Profile Changes with Your Network
- "Who's Viewed Your Profile" - Overview and Privacy
- Turning on Two-step Verification for Improved Security
Learn more about controlling account and privacy settings from the LinkedIn mobile app.